What is Business Interruption?This form of insurance is also known as Fire Consequential Loss. The policy responds to consequential losses arising from risks covered under fire and allied perils section. Examples of such consequential losses include loss of profit, rent, wages or increase or additional expenses in the cost of working within a given period. Who is this for? It's suitable for anybody who owns physical property in a fixed location.
- Protects the insured against loss of income
- Covers the actual loss sustained by the insured during a period of interruption directly resulting from physical damage of the type insured against by this policy, to property not otherwise excluded by this policy
- Your name
- Phone contact details
- Email address
We will not cover the following:
- Consequential loss of any nature
- Radioactive contamination
- Damage caused to property in the open by storm, wind and water unless by their nature are kept in open.
- Water damage through ordinary leakage of roof unless due to accidental damage by insured risk