What is Combined Solutions?
On Combined Solutions, you get to enjoy total employee benefits for both occupational and non-occupational. The cover caters for workman's compensation and comes with Group Life Cover benefits. Combined Solutions also covers both natural and accidental causes that the employee faces while on duty. The cover is suitable for any organisation of a minimum of 5 persons is eligible to have the insurance cover.
- Accidental death
- Critical Illness Cover
- Last Expense Cover
- Permanent and Total Disability
- Temporary Disability Cover
- Medical Reimbursement
- Workman's Compensation
The benefits on the cover include the following:
- The organisation will sign a proposal form,
- Certificate of incorporation,
- Provide schedules of members to be included on the list of the insurance.
Below is our sign up process:
- Directly or indirectly from war, invasion, the act of a foreign enemy, hostilities, or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not).
- Civil War, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, or popular rising, martial law, strike, riot, civil commotion or mutiny engagement in or taking part in; naval military or air force service or operations, winter sports, driving or riding motorcycles or motor scooters over 125 c.c. engine capacity,
- Engagement in air travel (except as a fare-paying passenger on a recognized airline on regular schedule routes and air travel by any charter aircraft licensed as a recognized air carrier),
- Suicide or attempting or intentional danger (except in an attempt to save human life), own criminal act, or sustained while a member is in a state of insanity,
- Water rafting, deep-sea diving, scuba diving, sky diving, competitive sports for monetary gains including rugby, boxing, wrestling football, martial arts, motor and any other competitive racing including vehicles, vessels, boats and horses,
- Childbirth or pregnancy no sum assured will be payable under this policy
- In the event of the evidence of a relevant critical sickness, no benefits shall be payable if such sickness is caused directly or indirectly by: Attempted suicide, or injury that is self-inflicted by the member with intent to cause grievous bodily harm or illness
- Consumption of alcohol, drugs or taking poisons with intent to kill oneself or the application of medicines (unless administered by a member of the health profession or prescribed by and taken in accordance with the instructions of a member of the medical profession).
- Any results from a previously diagnosed condition incurred or existing prior to the inception date of this policy.
There shall be no benefit payable should the death or the disability of a member be as a result of any of the following: