Have goods in
If yes, you might need to insure your
goods against damage or loss.

What is Goods in Transit?

Goods in Transit provides cover against loss or damage to property arising from accidents or misfortunes while being loaded, unloaded, during conveyance and when temporarily housed in the course of transit. Who is this for? Anybody who owns goods to be transported from one place to another.
What's in it for you?
  • Axle and load warranty clause
  • Overnight security
  • Tarpaulin and books clause
  • Hold up and hijack extension
  • Riot and strike extension
  • Loading and unloading risks
  • Transshipment/storage for 7 days at premises
  • Rail and/or road risks clause (All Risks)
  • Transit shall be deemed to commence from the time of moving the property described in the
  • If any consignee shall refuse to accept property consigned, transit shall be deemed
Driver sitting in the driver's seat of truck with his hand on the steering wheel
How do I apply?
  • Your name
  • Type of goods
  • Phone contact and email address
  • Value of goods

Below is what we need from you for our sign up process:

worker carrying a parcel
TALK TO US Anything can happen at any minute, cover your goods.Want to know more about Goods in Transit?If you want to know more, we have answered a question you might have.
    • War and related perils and terrorism
    • Theft from unattended vehicle/vessel
    • Willful neglect
    • Consequential loss damage
    • Year 2000 related problems and computer viruses
    • Fines and damages
    • Theft by own employees
    • Wear and tear or depreciation
    • Atmospheric or climatic conditions unless the property is conveyed in a closed vehicle