What is Group Life Cover?This covers the entire organisation. The policy owner is the employer. It covers natural risk and natural causes of the individuals declared by the organisation. This includes: natural death, critical illness, permanent disability, and funeral expenses. Who is this product for? It's suitable for any organisation of a minimum of 5 persons is eligible to have a Group Life Cover.
- Sign a proposal form
- Certificate of incorporation,
- Schedules of members to be included on the list of the insured.
There shall be no benefit payable should the death or the disability of a member be as a result of any of the following:
- Directly or indirectly from war, invasion, act of a foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war is declared or not)
- Civil War, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, or popular rising, Martial Law, strike, riot, civil commotion or mutiny engagement in or taking part in.
- Naval military or air force service or operations, winter sports, driving or riding motorcycles or motor scooters over 125 c.c. engine capacity, hunting, engagement in air travel (except as a fare-paying passenger on a recognized airline on regular schedule routes and air travel by any charter, aircraft licensed as a recognized air carrier).
- Suicide or attempting or intentional danger (except in an attempt to save human life), own criminal act or sustained while a member is in a state of insanity, white water rafting, deep-sea diving, scuba diving, sky diving, competitive sports for monetary gains including Rugby, Boxing, Wrestling Football, Martial Arts, motor and any other competitive racing including vehicles, vessels, boats and horses, childbirth or pregnancy no sum assured will be payable under this policy.
- In the event of the evidence of a relevant critical sickness, no benefits shall be payable if such sickness is caused directly or indirectly by attempted suicide, or injury that is self-inflicted by the member with intent to cause grievous bodily harm or illness.
- Consumption of alcohol, drugs, or taking poisons with intent to kill oneself or the application of medicines (unless administered by a member of the health profession or prescribed by and taken in accordance with the instructions of a member of the medical profession).
- Any results from a previously diagnosed condition incurred or existing prior to the inception date of this policy.