What is Motor Commercial Insurance?
- Tractor - The cover protects the tractor against accidental damage, fire, theft and third party liability when it is on its own wheel. The cover is taken for tractors used in agriculture and any other use.
- Own Goods - This covers motor commercial vehicles against accidental damage, fire, theft, third party liability and there is an extension of passenger covers while in the cabin.
- General Cartage Motor Insurance is insurance for commercial motor vehicles used for hire and reward. It covers risks of losses and damages to commercial vehicles while being used to transport third party goods. Also includes third party risks as required by the law. This policy is suitable for: large trucks, trailer, tankers, and water bowsers.
We will cover the following:
- Your name
- Type of commercial vehicle
- Phone contact and email address
- The value of the vehicle
Below is what we need from you for our sign up process:
- Depreciation, wear and tear, mechanical and electrical breakdown
- Damage to tyres unless the vehicle is damaged as well.
- War, terrorism and related perils
- Wear, tear and depreciation
- Mechanical Breakdown
- War, terrorism, political violence and related risks
We will also cover the following:
TruckSure - This is a tailor-made policy that covers motor commercial vehicles with more extensive coverage than the standard policy. The extensions include an excess waiver, loan repayment, loss of income, personal accident for loader, and driver which attracts an additional premium.
Trade (Road Risks) - The cover is taken by motor traders/garages to protect them against road risks during the testing and movement of the vehicle on its own wheel from the dealer to the customer or the body builders. The value is provided per KG plate.
PSV - This covers Passenger service vehicle and offers protection against accidental damage, fire, theft, third party liability, and passenger liability. The vehicle must be fully compliant with the PSV rules.
PSV Car Hire - The cover is given for vehicles used for private hire which are chauffeur driven.
We will not cover the following: