What is Public Liability?If out of the negligence of the insured within his premises, a third party is injured or loses property, public liability insurance protects the insured against the costs resulting from the suits that the third party may institute against the insured. Who is this for? It's suitable for anybody who is at risk of financial loss due to damage of third party property or third party bodily injury.
- Damage to or loss of their property
- Bodily injury including illness or death directly resulting in connection with the insured’s business
- Your name
- Type of organisation
- Phone contact and email address
- Limit of liability
We will not cover:
- Prior acts
- Mechanically propelled vehicles or water-borne craft or passenger lifts.
- Steam pressure vessels.
- Any structure or land due or alleged to be due to vibration or to the withdrawal or weakening of support.
- Property worked upon and arising out of such work.
- Products supplied.
- Failure to account for monies.
- Any sum which the Insured would have been entitled to recover from any party but for an agreement between the Insured and such party.
- Consequential loss.
- Ionizing, radiations or contamination, by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste, from the combustion of nuclear fuel.
- Nuclear weapons material.
Confiscation or nationalization or detention or requisition by customs or other officials or authorities of government or state.