What is Travel Sure Plus Insurance?
This is a worldwide travel insurance package. It provides compensation relating to medical and other emergencies whilst travelling in or out of the country. Other emergencies may include travel delay, repatriation of a travel companion, and legal expenses among many others. This cover is ideal for travelling people and can be taken either per trip or annual covers for those who travel often.
- We will cover medical emergencies, medical transportation, repatriation and evacuation, pre-existing medical and related expenses which include hospital admission longer than 48hrs for journeys less than 30 days.
- Travel insurance also covers follow-up treatment in East African country of residence, daily hospital cash benefit (1-day waiting period), emergency dental expenses, emergency optical expenses, and excess on outpatient claims.
**For more benefits, see our FAQs.
- Your name
- Phone contact
- Email address
Below is the information required for our sign up process:
- Accident, accidental death and accidental disablement
- UAP Travel Assistance (repatriation of children, repatriation of a travel companion, burial, cremation, or return of mortal remains and other emergency travel expenses)
- Baggage, personal effects, (single item limit 25% of benefit amount)
- Cash and documents (included in luggage), luggage delay after 8hours and trade samples
- Personal liability (with an excess of $200), hijack, hostage or wrongful detention after 12 hrs (war and terrorism)
Travel Sure Plus will cover the following: