Don't think it can only happen to others
There will always be fraudsters looking for opportunities to swindle you out of your hard-earned assets by using your personal information against you.
It’s essential to remain vigilant, familiarise yourself with the modus operandi of these criminals, and protect yourself and your loved ones from becoming fraud statistics.
If you are a victim of fraud or unethical behaviour, report it to:
- Kenya: 0800 722 626 (Safaricom)
- Uganda: 800 100255 (Toll free from UTL)
- Tanzania: 0800 780026 (Toll free from Airtel)
- Rwanda: +27 31 571 5431 (International call rates apply)
- South Sudan: +27 31 571 5431 (International call rates apply)
Visit www.tip-offs.com (This anonymous service is provided by Deloitte - a multinational auditing and accounting firm)
Alternatively, email Old Mutual Group Forensic Services (GFS) on email@example.com